The UV disinfection light is compact and lightweight, convenient to carry out, not occupying much storage space.
Easy to operate
The UV disinfection light is designed with one button to control the power conveniently.
The UV disinfection light is powered by two AAA batteries (not included), no power cable limitation.
The UV disinfection light can make full use of the UV light to kill bacterial, mites and so on. Don’t put this light to your pet for longer than 2 minutes.
Scope of application
The UV disinfection light is widely suitable for home, office, business trip, travel, easy to carry and use.
||Handheld UV Sterilizer Lamp for Disinfection
||17.5 x 3.3cm/ 6.88 x 1.3inch
UV-C tube: 2W
Wavelength: UV-C (253.7nm).
Battery: 2* 1.5 AAA batteries (not included)